Vauxhall: Common Faults
At Bridgeway Garage, we specialise in the diagnostics, servicing and repair of all makes and types of Vauxhall. Our team of experienced mechanics have an in-depth understanding or Vauxhall cars, matched by few others in the East Midlands area.
Having serviced thousands of Vauxhall cars in recent years, we have compiled a list of common faults which are easily fixed at our independent car garage in Bulwell, Nottingham.
Vectra & Zafira Common Faults
- ECU Faults: We Can Repair Or Fit Pre-Checked (Reconditioned) Units
- Particulate Filter Fault: We Can Remove The Filter & Reprogram It
- 2l DTI Diesel Pump Fault: We Can Repair The Pump
- CIM Module Fault: Non Start
Corsa C Common Faults
- Non Start ‘F’ On Dash Board: We Can Repair Your Unit & Reprogram It
- ECUS Fitted Repaired Or Pre-Checked (Reconditioned) Units
- Easy Tronic Gear Box Faults
- ECU Faults
Astra H Common Faults
- CIM Module Fault: None Start
More About ECU Repairs
ECU failure is a common fault found in all 1.7 DTI Corsa, Astras and other Vauxhalls. As a result of a production design flaw, the fault usually arises as an intermittent “cutting out” or a complete failure to start. When reading the fault codes for the vehicle, blame will normally be attributed towards the spill valve, though more often than not, it is the EDU itself that is at fault.